Two Modes: Each mode has 10 levels of difficulty.
- Practice: Learn how to do long division with remainders starting with simple division. Unlimited problems in every level.
- Test: Take division tests with 10 problems each in every level. Different problems every time you play.
How kids of grade 2 to 6 can benefit?
- Easily learn long division (with and without remainders) with step-by-step instructions (spoken aloud).
- Solve division problems like a game and try to cross every level of difficulty.
- Use the same app again and again to get new problems all the time.
- Easy problems for kids just learning division and difficult problems for kids who already know division.
- Kids will learn what the terms mean: quotient, remainder, dividend and divisor.
Why parents will love the app?
- It is fun to use and play. The child can learn and practice division all alone.
- Funny animations will keep the child hooked.
- Every step, problem and answer is spoken aloud to reinforce learning in a child.
More iPhone & iPad Apps For Kids: